It’s Friday, so what better to get you through the final hours of the work week than some funny YouTube videos.
I’ve collected these videos over the past week. Hopefully you will find them as enjoyable as I did.
Arrested Drunk Guys Sings Bohemian Rhapsody
You may have already seen this, but if you haven’t, I would recommend taking six minutes to watch this in its entirety.
As someone pointed out to me, can this guy’s lawyer use this as proof that he wasn’t drunk? How could a drunk guy know all the words to this?
George Brett tells an awesome story
Ever wonder what would happen if you shit your pants in Vegas? Former Kansas City star George Brett has lived that nightmare — and he has advice on how to handle it.
(Use your headphones at work)
BREAKING NEWS: Ron Burgundy is back!
Words cannot describe how excited I am.
160 Greatest Arnold Schwarzenegger Quotes
I stumbled up this during the week, and was glad I did. I didn’t realize how corny some of the Governator’s lines have been throughout the years.
I’m not sure if there is any way to describe this, other than “The World’s Largest Fart.”
• I went golfing with my boss and the company VP on Wednesday.
We played a country club course in Kingwood. It was ridiculously tough, with deep bunkers surrounding almost every green. The 18th hole was also a monster that would give pro golfers fits.
I didn’t do that bad. My driver consistency was the best I’ve had, and I did real good ball striking with my irons. However, all the sand gave me fits, which contributed to my usual short game woes.
I shot 123, edging out my boss by a few strokes. If I could have had a decent short game, I probably could have broken 110.
The improvement is there, I just need to work on my wedges.
• Former Dallas safety Roy Williams is now a full-time member of Storage Wars Texas. I know that, because he answered my question on Twitter about it. Even better, I didn’t get horse collared!
• Bioware has announced it will be releasing a new ending for Mass Effect 3 in the coming months. I didn’t hate it as much as a lot of fans, but I am looking forward to a different ending.
The ending notwithstanding, Mass Effect 3 was an unbelievable game!
• Clay Travis writes some dumb stuff, but his blog post on a Sports Media Draft for ESPN, NBC and CBS was an interesting read.
• Finally, Michael Bay is ruining the TMNT franchise for all of us that grew up with the Turtles. HE. MUST. BE. STOPPED!
Bear Down and Keep the Faith!